Elastos, the world’s leading provider of open-source solutions and developer of the first decentralized infrastructure for the Modern Internet (Web3), has retained TLGG, part of the Omnicom Group Inc., to create and execute a marketing and communication strategy to drive awareness and adoption of its suite of solutions to enable a free and open internet. TLGG is a strategic consultancy and digital marketing agency with expertise in elevating and assisting brands on the forefront on technological change. Most notably, the hiring party is Elastos’ own DAO, Cyber Republic, whose decisions are made by a 12 seat council that is democratically elected by its community of ELA holders, the project’s native token.
“Elastos has always been driven by a passionate and active community, and with a number of significant core technologies launching this year, it is critical that we reach the developers, early adopters, and investors that will further enhance our ability to scale a safer, smarter, and more equitable internet with more value committed to the user,” said Fakhul Miah Co-founder Elation Studios, the Cyber Republic Council Member organization that spearheads marketing and communications for Elastos. “TLGG will be a vital partner in helping Elastos rise above the noise in the blockchain and tech spaces, enabling more users to benefit from our ecosystem of Web3 solutions.”
TLGG is working with Elastos on developing and executing a variety of marketing and communications strategies to help raise awareness of a suite of Elastos solutions, including:
- Elastos Essentials: A Super-Wallet application that provides full management support for digital identity, contacts, decentralized storage, token spending, voting, and smart contract operations.
- Elastos Blockchain: A fully independent blockchain protocol that stores cryptographic proofs and provides security via Bitcoin’s (BTC) hashrate to the entire Elastos ecosystem.
- Smart Contract Chain (ESC): A sidechain that allows developers to code, deploy, and run their smart contracts on Ethereum Virtual Machines (EVMs).
- Elastos Decentralized Identification (DID 2.0): An open source, DIF- and W3C-compliant identity solution, which runs on Elastos Identity Chain (EID).
- Hive: A flexible, decentralized IPFS compliant storage solution with swappable storage constructs that allow for private storage and public decentralized storage.
- Carrier: A decentralized, fully encrypted peer-to-peer network that generates unique identifiers and transmits information on behalf of dApps.
“Elastos is working hard on building an infrastructure and ecosystem to realize the promise of Web3,” said Christoph Bornschein, Founder and CEO, TLGG, and an early and avid investor in Web3 technology companies, like Animoca Brands. “Now is the time to reassert their vision and grow the community of like-minded users who can fuel a transition to tomorrow’s web. TLGG is highly capable and eager to help Elastos reach and inspire that community.”
Together, Elastos and TLGG will perform strategic brand analyses that will inform a series of dynamic awareness campaigns to take place across traditional and emerging social media platforms. This work will support expanded access to ELA, the Elastos project’s main token, and the continued development of dApps on the Elastos ecosystem.
Founded in 2017, Elastos is a decentralized community building the blockchain industry’s most comprehensive and interoperable open source Web3 platform. Using a hybrid consensus that combines the secure hashpower of Bitcoin and the democratic ideals of Delegated-Proof-of-Stake, the SmartWeb ecosystem of Elastos comprises a suite of software for an entirely decentralized internet. Elastos employs not only blockchain technology, but a peer-to-peer network for communication, decentralized data storage services, a decentralized ID (DID) system for all digital assets and the ability to create smart contracts and unlimited sidechains. Elastos is not only the foundation for securing truly decentralized applications that can scale; it is the foundation for true data ownership.
CONTACT FOR ELASTOS:
TLGG Consulting is a strategy consultancy for the digital age, with a growing team of 50+ digital experts, created in 2018 and spun off from the digital and creative agency TLGG and locations in Berlin and New York. TLGG accompanies organizations and companies through change with a holistic digital approach in all business processes. Their guiding principle is that unique business models require unique solutions. Companies and institutions such as Aurelis, Deutsche Bahn, Lufthansa, Schmitz Cargobull, dena and leading automotive and pharmaceutical companies worldwide rely on the results.
CONTACT FOR TLGG: