Always a little further, always one more, always growing. You bring a keen sense for the processes and pitfalls of the professional services world, because this is the only way to take us to the next level. You are inherently interested in technology and how it is reshaping our lives and industries, always up to date on the latest news. You sense the needs of our customers and future customers and serve them perfectly. You thrive when it comes to the new and surpass yourself when it comes to making the existing even better – organized, witty, alert, interested in business and strategies and full of desire to prepare for tomorrow’s wins, today.
Because you know the professional services world, recognize business potential in it and know how to realize it, because you want to bring it home, you are in the right place in our growth team. As Head of Growth (m / f / d), starting immediately – we’re looking for you.
With you, we want to take our business opportunities to a whole new level!
What YOU’ll DO:
- You open up new business opportunities, and own the development of new customers and partners for TLGG
- Your strong strategic and analytical thinking influences our product development and company positioning in market
- You establish contact with the various decision-making levels with new and existing customers or, ideally, bring them with you
- You maintain, develop and expand customer relationships
- You accompany and support internal teams & customers on the subject of BizDev / NewBiz
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ years of relevant consulting and sales experience in the professional services sector
- Excellent influence, negotiation, and communication skills
- High level of agility, adaptability, and pragmatism
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and to collaborate at all levels of an organization
- Passion for digital innovations, new technologies, and business models
- A true team player in a work environment in which exchanging ideas on eye level and inspiring one another are key values
- Entrepreneurial start-up spirit with a growth hacking mindset
- Very independent and structured work approach with excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Experience, ideas, creative solutions for business development in a remote world
- Broad understanding of the digital landscape (trends, companies, technologies…)
- Empathy, friendliness to contact, and communication skills
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (including earliest start date and salary expectations) at firstname.lastname@example.org!