In a world that is moving faster than ever with almost all industries facing high levels of uncertainty, TLGG Group offers both the analytical and strategic depth of consulting and the mindset and skills of a creative agency. For more than ten years, we have been developing strategies around technology, innovation and digitalization, and guided and led their execution.
Being curious about technology and how it can help improve business performance and overcome challenges of humankind and modern societies has been the reason TLGG was founded and still is the reason why we love doing what we do today. Yes, we are consultants and yes, we are marketers, entrepreneurs and optimists. But first and foremost, we are a crowd that is lucky enough to have turned their passion for business innovation, technology and creativity into a job that contributes to make a difference.
That’s why our core competencies are in the fields most heavily disrupted by technological change- strategy, organizational development and business model innovation.
About the position
As a full- time consultant based in our New York office, you will work alongside a diverse and international team. You will consult clients on digital strategy, business model innovation and organizational development in various industries- from pharma to fashion.
Within our growing team you will have the unique opportunity to contribute by shaping and growing a young company by taking on additional tasks besides your role as Consultant if desired.
What we’d like to see
- 3+ years of relevant consulting. corporate strategy, corporate innovation or startup management experience
- Excellent influence, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent Powerpoint, Keynote or other presentation skills
- Analytical and structured, understanding that the approach in our day to day consulting work is worth as much as the result
- High level of agility, adaptability, and pragmatism
- An eye for design and a sense for structured storytelling
- Passion for digital innovation, new technologies and business models
- A true team player in a work environment in which exchanging ideas on eye level and inspiring each other are a key value
- Broad understanding of the digital landscape (trends, companies, technologies…)
- Empathy, friendliness to contact, and communication skills
- A corporate culture in which participation desired and work is really fun, flexible and collaborative
- Excellent, passionate colleagues from various backgrounds
- Space for personal development
- Exciting and varied tasks
- A competitive package
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (including earliest start date and salary expectations) at email@example.com!